Friday, April 1, 2011

Harley-Davidson 2010 Ultra Classic Limited

Spotless!!
Through the long New England winter I must have detailed my motorcycle at least seven times. On the final cleaning I was using a fine tipped cotton swab. There wasn't one speck of dust or dirt to be found on our baby. Yes, I treat my Harley like it is part of the family. All this cleaning was in preparation for the spectacular trip we were about to take her on: a 2.300 mile road trip from Massachusetts through New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, into Virginia where we were to get on the Skyline Dive and the Blue Ridge Parkway into Asheville, North Carolina, crossing over the Great Smoky Mountains into Tennessee and then riding the infamous Tail of the Dragon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank God I live in the United States of America.

Destination / Freedom