Sunday, March 27, 2011

Full Throttle Saloon,Sturgis SD

The night my wife and I stepped into the Full Throttle Saloon the atmosphere was electric. There were Harleys roaring, bands playing, interesting entertainers and people everywhere. The beverages were flowing and everyone was having a great time. As we walked into the main building, the girls from "Flaunt" were greeting people and getting ready for their show.  I asked if I could have my picture taken with them and they were glad to oblige. I believe the girls in the picture are Mia and Bree.  You may have seen them on the TruTV show "Full Throttle".  The Sturgis rally is not complete without a stop at the legendary Full Throttle Saloon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank God I live in the United States of America.

Destination / Freedom