Saturday, July 2, 2011

Paris France to Moab Utah

Met this friendly group of guys from Paris, France in Moab, UT. We were having lunch at the La Hacienda Mexican restaurant when they pulled in. After speaking with them for a few minutes I asked if I could snap their pic and post them on the blog. No problem of course was their answer. They had rented Harley-Davidson motorcycles in Las Vegas and were traveling to most of the popular canyons for their holiday.  When we moved from one canyon to another we seem to staying in the same locations. Moab, Bryce and Zion.



One morning they were gracious enough to invite me to sit and have breakfast with them. As I spoke with them I thought of all the planning I had done preparing for our trip. I can't imagine the planning required for their trip. 


Thanks for coming to visit our country.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank God I live in the United States of America.

Destination / Freedom