Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Remembering



I was fortunate enough to meet these great guys at a stop in Connecticut while on my way to the Rolling Thunder Rally. I believe they were from upstate New York and had all served in Vietnam,  some together. They were on their way to the rally which was an annual event for them. For me they helped me realize this is much more than about motorcycles gathering. It's about bringing awareness to America's veterans and acknowledging how much they gave. Lets hope our fat politicians who enjoy luxurious lifestyles  remember who fought and gave so much, so they can live like that. 
These gentlemen gave a lot, lets make sure America gives back.  
I can not express how honored I feel to have been in their company if only for a few minutes.

America thanks you.

1 comment:

I thank God I live in the United States of America.

Destination / Freedom